Have you said this before?
- I feel like I'm self-sabotaging my life.
- I feel like everything is my fault.
- I feel like I'm unlovable.
- I always take things personally—I feel like I'm being attacked.
- I second-guess myself all the time.
- I need to learn how to set better boundaries.
- I don't know what my purpose is.
- I don't want people to be upset with me.
- I just feel like I have to fix everything.
- I don't know why I get so angry and so emotional?
- I don't know how to use my voice?
Begin The Journey
By the end of this crash course you'll:
Gain a deeper understanding of the wounds your inner child holds on to.
Recognize your wounding tools and learn functional tools that help you begin the journey to heal your inner child.
Explore what it means to set healthy boundaries.
Discuss the different ways you can reparent the self and learn the elements of an integrated adult.
At the end we'll walk through a deep inner child healing meditation.
You are lovable.
You are capable.
You are good enough.
You know enough.
You have strengths to give the world.
You can and you will.